Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Re: New Author

Well first off, I would like to thank Tim for the warm welcome. Something about my background, much like many people in this field the skills and knowledge I have obtained, come from dealing with issues every day. I have been working in the IT field since 1996, starting in UNIX support, with some light networking, moving into Microsoft, my need and desire to experiment and see exactly how things work has driven me deep into the inner workings of many Microsoft products, the opportunity to write here is very much a privilege for me.


I hope to write on a wide verity of subjects, from ways to solve complicated issues, to in-depth how-to’s for products that may not have clear documentation. I hope that the articles I write here can help others that may have the same frustrations that I have had, and maybe offer some unconventional solutions to problems using tools in ways they were never intended to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment