Monday, July 28, 2008

Post UNO

So I've decided to start blogging. For those of you that know me you probably guessed by the title it will be job related. For those that don't here's a synopsis for what I do.

Title: Sr. Infrastructure Administrator (for now we're in a merger could change who knows)
Job Functions: EVERYTHING! more specifically:

MS Windows Server 2k - 2k8
MS Exchange 2k3 - 2k7
VMware ESX server 3.5
VMware VDI
SCOM
SCCM
SMS
Blackberry
Cisco IP Tel
Cisco WAN
Cisco LAN
Cisco WiFi
MS OCS
MS Sharepoint <-- hopefully passing off please dear god :)
Server Provisioning
Desktop / Laptop Tier 3 Support
Video Conferencing
QoS

I am sure there are other things but for now that's what pops into my head. So expect to see this blog fill with technical detail regarding these and other topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment